A DIY DC distribution system based around the popular Anderson Powerpole connectors.
Ideal for amateur radio applications or even RC enthusiasts who wish to connect several batteries in parallel to charge. The kit contains everything you need to build the project including a professionally machined ABS enclosure.
You could mount one if these in the car, under your shack bench or include it in your “go” bag for portable use.
There is a single input fuse which if removed will isolate all other items connected from the power.
- Printed circuit board .062 FR4 material, extra heavy 3oz. copper, with large high current traces.
- Double sided, plated through holes, solder mask over bare copper, silk screened commercial grade printed circuit board.
- Enclosure: ABS black plastic with CNC milled slots.
- Power connectors: Anderson Powerpoles®.
- Connectors are arranged according to the ARES/RACES standard.
- Fuses are standard ATC/ATO automotive fuses available in 10 values from 1 to 40 Amps.
- LED lights up to help identify which fuse is blown.
- PVC threaded mounting standoffs.
- 1 fused input
- 5 fused outputs
- LED lights when fuse is blown
- Maximum 40A handling
What is Included?
You will receive a PCB and all of the components required to populate it. You will receive a 4 page document explaining how to construct it. There is nothing complicated with building this and as long as you have a reasonably powerful soldering iron you should be fine.
You will also receive an ABS enclosure and standoffs. The enclosure has been commercially machined so there is no work required from you.
£35 + postage